ABOUT THIS CLASS
An online course on note-taking, digital organization, and creative execution by Tiago Forte of Forte Labs.
Click here to view the full course information
To equip students with the skills and tools to create a system of digital notes that they trust to support creative breakthroughs in their work.
THIS CLASS INCLUDES
- 8 units of core content presented by Tiago Forte in 4 live web conferencing sessions (including Q&A + implementation discussion)
- Weekly project-based exercises to integrate and implement new techniques, including weekly check-ins and individual feedback
- 4 bonus sessions on specialized topics by leading experts (see below)
- Access to student-only online discussion forum, curated and moderated by instructors
- Access to slides, video recordings, and additional resources for all sessions
A 4-week virtual bootcamp, January 16-February 13, 2017
Mondays and Thursdays, 5:00-6:30pm Pacific time
Jan. 16 | Introduction, Organizing for Creativity
Jan. 19 | Bonus Session #1: Stacey Harmon (Business applications and workflow design)
Jan. 23 | Maximizing Return-on-Attention, Progressive Summarization
Jan. 26 | Bonus Session #2: Renee Fishman (Creating productivity rituals)
Jan. 30 | The Design of Discoverability, Workflow & Retrieval
Feb. 2 | Bonus Session #3: Ting Kelly (Experience design for creative flow)
Feb. 6 | Making it All Work, The Big Picture
Feb. 9 | Bonus Session #4: Chuck Frey (Creative problem-solving and visual thinking)
Feb. 13 | Wrap-up
Can't make the live sessions? No problem!
All lesson videos, guest sessions, exercises, and discussions will be available online to complete anytime on any device. Instructors will be available in the online discussion forum to answer questions and provide feedback.
- Stacey Harmon, Evernote Certified Consultant and Founder of Harmon Enterprises, on business applications and workflow design
- Ting Kelly, UX Designer and Brand Strategist, on experience design for creative flow
- Chuck Frey, Digital Marketing Strategist and Founder of Mind Mapping Software Blog, on creative problem-solving and visual thinking
- Renee Fishman, Business Coach and Change Management Consultant, on creating productivity rituals
- Enhanced creative confidence from an integrated system for taking and retrieving notes
- Deeper insights into your patterns of thinking and learning over time
- Greater clarity and focus from externalizing your thinking in reliable tools
- Higher productivity from re-using and recombining packets of work
- Produce more innovative work by drawing on more diverse sources over time
- Relaxed control of your projects from knowing that your insights are being captured
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST COURSES
"Tiago is distinguished, if not singular, in his ability to combine transformative perspective, rigorous thinking, and ingenuity in his fresh approach to productivity and innovation."
— Drew Levy, PhD, Evidence Science & Innovation Group, U.S. Medical Affairs, Genentech
"This class can only be described in one word: revolutionary... I know that I am 100% not forgetting anything, because my task manager has it all captured for me. This course is worth the time commitment and learning curve. It changes everything."
— Amanda Farough Freelance Writer & Editor, The Augmented Creative
"Tiago has a wonderful rapport with people, especially young entrepreneurs and highly skilled professionals. His ability to connect with his students and his talent at teaching simple concepts, as well as more advanced topics, are both truly superior."
— Isabel Saenz-Conz, MPS, Director of Communications, San Francisco International Women Entrepreneurs Forum
"This class is pretty remarkable... Tiago breaks it down for you in very accessible chunks that you can accomplish and you can see how much work he has put into building a really useful class. This is not fluff. It's actually useful..."
— Bruce Hartford, Senior Art Director, Bozell
Read the essay that inspired the course:
Evernote and the Brain: Designing Creativity Workflows by Tiago Forte